Standing Order and Donations We appreciate any financial support you can give us. You can donate through the Idonate link on the website or by single donation or by setting up a standing order to our account. Waterford SPCA banking details are as follows:
Account Name: WSPCA Ltd,
Bank ID (BIC) IPBSIE2D,
You can also help the Waterford SPCA care for abused, neglected and injured animals by donating:
- Time – to our Charity Shop. If you are in a position to offer help regularly every week, either morning or evening, please call to the shop and speak to Fionnuala. Or if you cannot commit to a regular routine in the Charity Shop each week perhaps you are available to cover absences due to illness, holidays etc. Your contribution is still valuable to the Charity.
- Help – we are always delighted when supporters choose to organise a fundraising event where the proceeds go to the Waterford SPCA e.g. coffee mornings, dinner evenings, swap shop evenings in their houses etc. If you are able to organise one of these events please ring 051 841432 to inform the Charity and seek support.
- Presence – where you would collect money during our street collection. These are essential days of fundraising for the Charity and the more bodies we have on the street the more money we can raise for neutering, vet bills, animal care etc. Please ring 051 841432 if you can assist with this fundraising activity.
- Goods – please refer to the Wishlist and Shop sections of this site for the list of goods accepted into our Charity Shop for resale. If you have any of these goods to donate then please call to the Charity Shop between 10.30 and 5.00 Monday to Saturday any week.
- Monthly monetary donations – to our account via standing order. Please note our banking details at the top of this page. All donations, no matter how small, help our animals on the road to a better life. Karen or Tony in our office are pleased to be of assistance. The office number is 051-841432.