Please download and complete the Waterford SPCA Standing Order Form.
You can help the Waterford SPCA care for abused, neglected and injured animals by donating:
- Time – to our Charity Shop. If you are in a position to offer help regularly every week, either morning or evening, please ring 086 7930404 and speak to Fionnuala. Or if you cannot commit to a regular routine in the Charity Shop each week perhaps you are available to cover absences due to illness, holidays etc. Your contribution is still valuable to the Charity.
- Help – we are always delighted when supporters choose to organise a fundraising event where the proceeds go to the Waterford SPCA e.g. coffee mornings, dinner evenings, swap shop evenings in their houses etc. If you are able to organise one of these events please ring 051 841432 or 086 7930404 to inform the Charity and seek support.
- Presence – where you would collect money during our street collection in August (Friday 26th and Saturday 27th August 2011). These are essential days of fundraising for the Charity and the more bodies we have on the street the more money we can raise for neutering, vet bills, animal care etc. Please ring 051 841432 if you can assist with this fundraising activity.
- Goods – please refer to the Wishlist and Shop sections of this site for the list of goods accepted into our Charity Shop for resale. If you have any of these goods to donate then please call to the Charity Shop between 10.30 and 5.00 Monday to Saturday any week.
- Monthly monetary donations – to our account via standing order (please see form attached in this section of the site). These standing orders are vital as they allow us to budget and plan ahead in terms of covering our constant costs. All donations, no matter how small, help our animals on the road to a better life. If you are in a position to organise a standing order to our account please download the attached form and send it to our office in Summerland Square or ring 051 841432 and speak to Catherine (full address details on the right side of this page).